Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers)

+3
lessigfan
Xyel
Telamon
7 posters

Go down

So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) Empty So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers)

Post by Telamon June 5th 2010, 1:10 am

Your first step is: Kyud's Analyzer, gotten in Night Tear from Kyud's Reactive Charms.

Your second step is being significant enough that you can drop Prelex and other high level dungeons.

Your third step: the choices!

This is also taken (with approval) from The Shining Ones. If you want to share this information with others: do so. I'm mainly making the guide because I'm against the mentality of "KEEP SEEKRIT STUFF SEEKRIT. MUST HAS OUR EDGE."

Sword, Twinblades, Fist Epics:

• Run Prelex 2 with the Analyser to get [Analysis Report: Hammond's Dagger].
  • Gather in Windscar to find the Antechamber of Circinus event.
  • Beat Antechamber to allow you to discover Forge of Circinus.

Frost, Holy, Earth Epics:

• Run BoF 4 with the Anaylser to get [Analysis Report: Florian's Sword].
  • Gather in Eversweep to find the Antechamber of Antila event.
  • Beat Antechamber to allow you to discover Forge of Antila.

Axe, Spear, Mace Epics:

• Run KoNM 4 with the Anaylser to get Analysis Report: Baralas' Crown.
  • Gather in Night Tear to find the Antechamber of Caelum event.
  • Beat the Antechamber to allow you to discover Forge of Caelum.

Fire, Lightning, Shadow Epics:

• Run Salamath's Hidden Lab with the Anaylser to get [Analysis Report: Fire Trap].
    You have to follow these steps to discover the Hidden Lab:
    [n*]Gather in Gaea's Dawn to find the Antechamber of Fornax event.
  • Beat Antechamber of Fornax to allow you to discover Forge of Fornax.

Spirit, Summon, Buff, Debuff Epics:

• Run Polluted Cave with the Anaylser to get [Analysis Report: Hyphine Residue].
    [n*]Gather in Wildhowl to find the Antechamber of Norma event.
  • Beat Antechamber to allow you to discover Forge of Norma.

I've not done every one of them, nor have the others, so some of the mechanics are unknown. But one of the things I've myself noticed from the Antechamber of Norma event: use what you're trying to gain. You get access to banes and summons? Give those a shot.

Some charms are verboten in each antechamber fight-- exactly what, I can't remember (I beat Norma on my first try with my Inquisitor, as a ntoe)

So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) L50b

Your fourth step: Lizina's Jewelry. In order to open up access to it, you have to beat Crimson Kata Mines-- the first fight of which is a pain (You need a solid 60 or more spirit, at a minimum, to beat just the first fight).

Then... well, enjoy weeks and weeks and weeks of running dungeons you thought you were done with for the materials :/ I have 3 Nightfire Ruby's, and close to 10 more runs of F1 and F2 of A Cure, 5 more runs of CKM, and Too Much RNG Rage at Murder of Prelex. Just for two sets of the charms I want :/

Enjoy! And share with others Smile

Last edited by Howie Feltersnatch on April 24th 2012, 9:56 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing tagz)

Telamon
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 45
Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) 70409

Back to top Go down

So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) Empty Re: So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers)

Post by Xyel June 5th 2010, 6:26 am

So shattered ruby remains, tiny emerald shards and tattered saphire chunks are not to be sold xD Good to know.

One more thing, I remember you mentioned something like "Soul Cleaver" its not here in the list and wiki isnt very helpful in this respect either.. so what is it this soul cleaver?

Xyel
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 269
High Path or Class : Mage
Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) Xyel

Back to top Go down

So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) Empty Re: So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers)

Post by lessigfan June 5th 2010, 9:15 am

Thanks for the awesome guides! We're all learning here, so they're a terrific help, even if I'm nowhere near forge level.

Telamon wrote:Your first step is: Kyud's Analyzer, gotten in Night Tear from Kyud's Reactive Charms.
I knew something was going on here!: https://duel.canadian-forum.com/charms-e-f80/kyud-s-analyzer-t4124.htm - looks like Howie figured it out.

Xyel wrote:So shattered ruby remains, tiny emerald shards and tattered saphire chunks are not to be sold xD Good to know.
Damn, I've been selling them.

Xyel wrote:One more thing, I remember you mentioned something like "Soul Cleaver" its not here in the list and wiki isnt very helpful in this respect either.. so what is it this soul cleaver?
No space: http://progenitor-softworks.com/ew/index.php?title=Soulcleaver

3 Spirit
Bane: -2 to the duration of target's auras and summons when target plays a defense rune during 4 turns

lessigfan
Retired General
Retired General

Number of posts : 3477
High Path or Class : Inquisitor
Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) 41152

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyel June 5th 2010, 10:44 am

thx, altho its beyond me how come searching for "soul" didnt find it.

Xyel
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 269
High Path or Class : Mage
Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) Xyel

Back to top Go down

Post by Telamon June 5th 2010, 10:47 pm

Yeah. The pebble farming is one of the biggest kickers. I still need a minimum of 25 Ruby pebbles on my Inq for the stuff I'll be able to run soon after I hit 50, closer to 50 more (I have enough for my Fate of Acamars, not enough for the bane, and not even thinking about the Shadow charm yet-- I have another 40 power to get and no natural growth left). They're also handy for your Trailblazers, which you'll really want for Murder of Prelex. I sold aLOT of pebbles over time, especially when my Inquisitor was rockin' the coliseum. Which makes me very sad now . . .

Telamon
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 45
Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) 70409

Back to top Go down

Post by lessigfan May 22nd 2011, 6:02 pm

Antechamber of Norma
This guy extends all banes, auras, and summons. So 5x pyric charges are enough defense. The rest you want as much high damage charms - banes, summons, or aura/proj - as you possibly can. You need to do 9500 damage. Combinations of these are fine too, and don't worry much about extensions.

lessigfan
Retired General
Retired General

Number of posts : 3477
High Path or Class : Inquisitor
Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) 41152

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie Feltersnatch August 10th 2011, 12:36 am

Antechamber of Circinus:

I just use all the small melee runes. You can't use support runes, large weapon runes and they get immunity to magic attacks. Summons might work or it might not, I didn't try it.

Howie Feltersnatch
Retired Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 2900
High Path or Class : Berserker
Headshot : Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabernacle November 5th 2011, 4:13 pm

Fornax:
You can't use small or large weapons or vita runes. This one's actually really easy since you can use buff, tech and lightning runes. I just did melee CPB with shifting.

Tabernacle
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 262
High Path or Class : Druid
Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) Tabernacle

Back to top Go down

Post by Obadiah May 1st 2012, 9:40 am

lessigfan wrote:Antechamber of Norma
This guy extends all banes, auras, and summons. So 5x pyric charges are enough defense. The rest you want as much high damage charms - banes, summons, or aura/proj - as you possibly can. You need to do 9500 damage. Combinations of these are fine too, and don't worry much about extensions.

Lessig, could you give an example gear set? I'm struggling when I thought I wouldn't.

Obadiah
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 126
High Path or Class : Champion
Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie Feltersnatch May 1st 2012, 10:39 am

norma:

I used bane extenders to keep some banes from dying off. I also used 5x gloom knell for defense instead of an aura based one.

Howie Feltersnatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Obadiah May 1st 2012, 11:18 am

Thanks Howie, didn't even think about Gloom Knell.

Obadiah
Estiah
Estiah

Headshot : So: you think you're bad-ass enough for the Forges. (l50 Charm Spoilers) Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie Feltersnatch May 1st 2012, 12:51 pm

I had a hard time with that one also, mostly because of the "don't worry much about extensions" comment. My banes were dying off too quickly and I realize I had to add extenders!

Howie Feltersnatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Obadiah May 2nd 2012, 8:39 am

Yeah, I added the extenders and it cleared first time around. I had to tweak the set a little cause of my stats but it did the job. Thanks again Howie.

Obadiah
Estiah
Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by MeDeFe May 31st 2012, 5:01 am

Antechamber of Caelum

Small weapons and support runes are out, the Machine also gets immunity against direct magic. If you play no or very little defense you have about 35 turns before you're killed. Luckily that's enough to run a cpb strat.
Hyphused weapons, Slash&Thrust, Eroded Wave Splitter, Mana-Powered Thruster and Bull-Faced Banner should be enough. I also tossed Desert Fang into the mix, but I ended with 7 charms left at 3 stuns, so it's probably not necessary.

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 124
High Path or Class : Pyromaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by MeDeFe August 10th 2012, 3:38 pm

Antechamber of Antlia

This one's pretty easy. Just use magic cpb with vita and support runes, add healing as necessary. I built the following deck without even thinking much about it and finished at nearly full hitpoints with 7 charms left. And there's a lot of room for optimising things.

Spoiler:

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 124
High Path or Class : Pyromaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down