Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question about dungeon charm rewards

3 posters

Go down

A question about dungeon charm rewards Empty A question about dungeon charm rewards

Post by Malaclypse February 21st 2011, 5:16 pm

Does anyone know whether the charm rewards from dungeons are entirely random, or do they depend on the charms you play in the fight? I keep getting the same rare charm over and over in each dungeon (ie, in Ghost Mine I have yet to get Mind Resonance but have gotten Empowerment several times even after collecting a full set of 5. On Rogue Colossus I've gotten 2 Terrine's Stone Bracers and 1 Terrine's Heavy Shield, but those were early on when I first started doing that dungeon - I've gotten Terrine's Wide Helm at least 10 times in a row now. In Abandoned Manor, I've gotten Mind Flay seven times in a row since I got my 4th Summon Imp. It seems as though this has only started happening within the last several days, since I initially did see the reward charms varying upon repeating those dungeons. Perhaps this is a bug that the latest patch/maintenance/update/whatever has caused?

Malaclypse
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 5
Headshot : A question about dungeon charm rewards Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

A question about dungeon charm rewards Empty Re: A question about dungeon charm rewards

Post by lessigfan February 21st 2011, 5:55 pm

It is random. Sometimes it works out beautifully - I got exactly the drops I wanted from Call of Conscience, and very quickly. However, now I'm on my 24th trip through Murder of Prelex (I can count the number of dungeon crafts) and I still only have 3 gloom knells. Ah well, at least I'm close to a demon crusher.

lessigfan
Retired General
Retired General

Number of posts : 3477
High Path or Class : Inquisitor
Headshot : A question about dungeon charm rewards 41152

Back to top Go down

A question about dungeon charm rewards Empty Re: A question about dungeon charm rewards

Post by MeDeFe February 23rd 2011, 5:45 am

With the exception of Dark-whatever streets and Cornered I think it's completely random. I got 7 Chosen Path in a row when I started on That Bitter Nourishment. If both rares drop equally often I managed to beat a probability of 1% there. Then, without me changing anything, I suddenly started getting Crumbling Confidence as well.

And after 81 wins in Shudder I'm still without Nhyle's compassion.

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 124
High Path or Class : Pyromaniac
Headshot : A question about dungeon charm rewards Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down