Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All of You Interested in the Order

+60
Machiavel
B LAN T SERA
destinydemon
Abnormal Visions
TheBlessed
dagmar
aone
Seraph Absolute
Seraphiel
Sir Hitssohard
Yigh
Howlett
Pedro Penduko
Gorus the Wise
Johnny Homicide
Yiigh
iRon Heat
gandacelu
DrG House
kaox
SBDgiant
Micin
Meleagant
Artirius
Nuitari
TheAnswer
MaStur
FFister
kokapelli
Got Talak
Tara of Estia
licinius
Jesi
DaBunBun
Vaahl
Silhana
Grieg Demetrius
General Ming
Pretty Pika
Gundy
scifiassassin
Merissa
Despero
Dante Raine
dragonskin
Aquilus
Hammerstein
McCord
xalzamir
Martian Manhunter
Asgenar
PoNpieru
Jadevixen
Dr_Rick_Dagless
hermitsagemike
SinMan
Semaphor
Socrate
The Redeemer
A Nun
64 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Empty Re: For All of You Interested in the Order

Post by Lato May 16th 2008, 2:12 pm

1. What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?

I customize loadouts and action sets for every class and opener. I focus on the strong, advantageous aspects of warriors, rather than the unbalanced aspects. I am currently working on ways of utilizing unused warrior skills to keep opponents guessing, not just expecting Arms, BBC or Headbutt.

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies?

Whenever I can help someone, I do. I learn a great deal by working with others and understanding what they are thinking. If accepted, I would gladly offer my assistance in any way I can.

3. What made you decide to apply?

The current list of people in the Order are both successful and, more importantly, kind and helpful. I wish to be associated in the same way, by both winning and doing it with class.

4. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?

Oddly enough, I always ask everyone I work with this question. The two most popular answers being the ability to fly and read minds. No one ever takes the time to analyze the logistics of these choices. As a matter of principle I usually choose to fly. The idea of being free is intoxicating. However this power has drawbacks. Conceivably you would not be able to fly any faster than you could run, all at the same expense to ones energy. Fly too fast and you will tire out. Also, flying high into the sky would be very cold, you would need to dress appropriately. These limitations take away much of the desire. As for reading minds, thats no superpower, it would become a curse. So, my choice would then have to be the power of telekinesis. Just think of all the bar bets that could won.

Lato

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Empty Joining the Order of The Burning Monk

Post by Zuechi May 17th 2008, 4:44 pm

Beat Druids and Mages easier oh yah and Assassins
2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies?
Yes
My friend Jambarama told me to join
Super Speed so i could go anywhere in little time

Zuechi

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Empty Re: For All of You Interested in the Order

Post by linstein May 30th 2008, 12:08 pm

Welcome! Glad to see you have found your way to
our humble guild's forums! The Order of the Burning Monk is a
competitive, friendly guild of players who desire to innovate and
generally improve the Duels community. Should you be interested in
joining our guild simply answer the following questions and post your
replies in this thread.

um I'm an SP assassin I'm just trying to create more auto win buttons tongue

Sure no problem. Been around a while and still ain't figured most of it out myself though.

EnterTheRed said all good.

Um I'd want to be able to fly in a sleigh behind reindeer like santa.

Thank you for your interest in the Order and Happy Duelin

linstein

Back to top Go down

Post by RommelD May 30th 2008, 8:17 pm

RommelD - application for membership

I try to develop an active dialogue with other highly ranked druids in the game to discuss various openers and loadouts, and their effectiveness against different openers from other builds. In particular, I'm fairly active in Duels chat.

Yes certainly, either in these forums or in Duels chat.

The religious motif, combined with other cool people already in the guild such as A Nun and Belthuraz.

The ability to more frequently pull Orange and Purple items from Duel Core packs!

RommelD

Back to top Go down

Post by PoNpieru June 2nd 2008, 4:26 am

Hi,

1. First of all, I like to play with more than 1 opener. My method is pretty complicated, I have many loadouts and many actions sets prepared for each class, each opener and sometimes, if necessary I make a loadout and a action set for just a player.

2. I'll be glad to offer help to anyone asking nicely.

3. I decided to apply because I see lots of good players in the order that I can exchange opinions with and improve my skills + a guild can be lots of fun, there will always be somebody to cheer you up when you lose a fight Razz.

4. I think I'd choose teleportation because I can get anywhere I want in a sec.

PoNpieru
Brand New
Brand New

Number of posts : 1
High Path or Class : Warrior

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Empty app.

Post by the last June 16th 2008, 8:18 pm

I'm trying to be more flexible with the warrior class I am hoping to to find the perfect combo with warriors so i have an even advantage between all paths. ( so far so good ).

Why would u be part of a family and NOT help them???

I like the fact that of a brotherhood working together with ideas and a love for the game. And to help master this without just looking out for ones self

Time Jumping, To jump into time to see what is going to happan, come back in time and fix it

EDITOR: Changed the font size to be readable.

the last

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper T June 19th 2008, 8:40 pm

To Find use in the useless.
Yes, of course.
You Guy Are AWESOME!!!
To controle life and death.

Reaper T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rethgar June 19th 2008, 8:57 pm

Hey there, just thought I'd try and apply. Very Happy

What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?
I'm a Druid, so I've basically been trying to find a right build for me. I believe I've found it, with three seperate openers, which I think can affect each class. I also am trying to assemble gear to create loadouts for each class as I approach 40, but right now I'm content with a single loadout.

As my knowledge grows, I believe I can help guildies with their builds, loadouts, etc. I also play a warrior, so I can help in that area too.

I'm trying to find a good group of players that I can get to know in Duels. And I liked the logo. Wink

The ability to read a persons thoughts, so I could easily manipulate someone to do my bidding. :twisted:

Rethgar

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Empty Joining Order of the Burning Monk

Post by Lethenit June 19th 2008, 9:31 pm

I just recently respec'd to an Assassin, and am doing much better. I am now a full speed assassin, duel weild and use sheild, and making tons of actions sets + loadouts.

I am a very freindly person, and am on almost all the time. I help a lot of people, but don't ask for the Badge of Assistance often. I can, and will, loan any items I have, or receive, as long as they are returned. If I am acepted into Order of the Burning Monk, I will trust everyone with everything, and hope to receive the same from the other members. Who ever makes the decision to let me in or not, hopefully you have seen me active in Duels Chat many times, and many more times to follow.

I wanted to apply, because I have seen this guild around, even when guilds weren't acually on Duels, and thought that it was better than Process. Even though Process looks for the best, and only takes in the best, I beleive that Order of the Burning Monk is a more freindly and helpful guild, that will aceive more than process.

If I had a superpower, it would be having the ability to cast spells and summon things. Even though my character isn't a mage or druid, I still enjoy going onto World of Warcraft once a week and playing as a Warlock. I enjoy Duels much more than World of Warcraft though, and that is why I play Duels about fifty times more than World of Warcraft.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepting me into Order of the Burning Monk will make not only me happy, but also everyone in the guild. I might only be level 39, but that doesn't mean I'm horrible at Duels. I will promote Order of the Burning Monk as much as I can, and do everything I am asked to do, unless it is increadibly rediculous. So if I am accepted into Order of the Burning Monk, I will do as much as I can to not only make the guild the best it can be, but also Duels to be the best it can be.

Your fellow Duels player,
Lethenith of Power

Lethenit

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgenar June 21st 2008, 1:12 pm

ok, socrate told me that my application sucks, so here's a serious one.

1. Since I started playing mage, MM/BM build has always appealed to me and I've stuck to it since started. I don't plan on respeccing out of it even though going MM/ED/IP is tempting. I am doing my best with what I have in turns of testing out new builds. As a 15 year old, I am not allowed to yet pay for games, so I made do with paying 2k for 2 noblestones in the past. Hopefully this can continue as I still have much more that I can test with my build pertaining to attribute distribution and loadouts. So far, I have specced to full int, full stam, and am now in the 50/50 int/sta mode. soon, I'll go back to full int and do the same process over again to keep up with new items coming in and make an optimal build.
2. I would without a doubt help anyone that needs it. When I'm no in my fooling around mode, you'll find me rather helpful with builds. (I hope) I will try my best to help all my guild members as best as I can if it is items, builds, etc.
3. The MAIN reason why I want to join this guild is because of it's members. I have played alongside and been friends with many of your existing guild members and the guild environment is most pleasing. When I was a noob, many of you have helped me in many ways and am still thankful to this day. I hope to become like one of you and in the future and help others.
4. without a doubt, time manipulation, be it future or past. Too many times, I've said something stupid and would like to erase that and to also be able to go back and relive the good times again.

Last edited by Asgenar on June 21st 2008, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Asgenar
Asgenar
Retired 1st Lieutenant
Retired 1st Lieutenant

Number of posts : 19
High Path or Class : Mage
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Martian Manhunter June 21st 2008, 8:09 pm

Greetings to all Order of the Burning Monks. I would like to express my gratitude to be given this opportunity to apply for this excellent guild.
These are my answers to the application questions:

1. As an Ambush assassin, my greatest startegy is to emphasize on the balance between damage and absorb. This is mainly because I want to achieve the desire Ambush damage and make sure I last out during the battle while the bleeding damage takes effect. I apply this strategy in most of my other alternate avatars and find that it is very successful. However, I do not rely on Ambush alone to win battles because I have other potential "tech" openers against other builds. And at the same time, I spend most of time building up my collection of gears to improve my current build.

2. Yes, I am always willing to help others in game, whether they are guild members or non-members. In fact, I frequently reply messages from new players, who wish to seek advice on how to progress in the game. I see myself as an active and helpful player, who is willing to extend a helping hand to others in need. However, I do not support item donation because I started out with nothing and manage to get all my items from old fashion hardwork.

3. I decided to apply for this guild because I am not a solo player. And I enjoy the company of active players, who I could share my opinions with and aid me to improve in game. I would like to take this opportunity thank lessigfan for recommending me to this awesome guild. I believe that I would fit nicely among the Order of the Burning Monks.

4. If I had a superpower, I would want immortality because I want to live through time and witness for myself what the future holds. At the same time, I want unlimited time to travel around the world and experience the wonders of life. And of course, I want to duel forever Razz

Before I end this post, I would like to thank you for your time and your votes. Hope to receive good news from you soon. Thank you and have a nice day Smile
Martian Manhunter
Martian Manhunter
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 831
High Path or Class : Assassin
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Martian_manhunter

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Empty The post I should of made a long time ago

Post by Jowlstar June 22nd 2008, 4:11 am

I used to be a member of Burning Monk, I regret leaving. I left without a goodbye, I left without explaining my reasoning for leaving, I left basically being a jerk. I did it because I had been with prime basically for a while, I helped him with his site, I kept being pressured to join his guild...so finally I did it for a sense of adventure. I put all the people who helped me and did things for me behind me, which is my biggest mistake of duels. Its bigger than my original quitting post where I gave away 6 legends, its bigger than the night I was drunk and posted about the "STONGLE" and its most certainly bigger than my time in duels. I haven't played much recently, after I quit Monks and joined Notorious as most of you know I became a hermit and didn't log on for a long time. I came back three days ago and hadn't stopped thinking about my friends here. I owe them all an apology, I don't deserve to be owed a second chance nor do I want you to give me one if you're not up for it.

I'm a druid, we're the high path of everlasting tree's but seriously... I've done such things as brought Tree Force (Ironwood Thorns) to life, I've created numerous builds that I know others use, I've helped people with druid strategies and many other things. Right now I'm currently working on a way to make a pure slow Druid work, I've currently got a working ARMS only warrior and I want to try and make a one opener work for each class.

Of all things I do in Duels, I love to help people. I gives me more pleasure to know that I've helped a person work out a seriously ownage build, than to see someone just copy mine, so if someone needs the help... hell I'm available practically all the time.

Originally I put the cop out answer here "My friends are here", after thinking it over I actually can answer this truthfully. Of all the guilds, this one is the nicest and most down to earth of them. If anyone needs the help in this guild, you can bet damn well a guild member will jump to the rescue, I miss that sense of a guild I miss the idea that people share information, I miss the atmosphere, I miss everything.

The ability to change the past, unlike what I thought would of been a super cool super power. This super power would make it so I could just of never left, I would still be here and ready to kick some butt with you guys. I wouldn't be on my knees begging for forgiveness which I am now doing, I really wish I had this super power.

Jowlstar

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandMas June 26th 2008, 3:59 pm

1. I am trying to create a viable assassin build without having to rely on SP and Shield Bash.

2. Yes, I would always be ready to share my dr00d and assassin builds.

3. I decided to apply to this guild because it contains may of the duelists that I looked up to and asked for advice from when I was just starting out.

4. Mind reading, to void all concentrations

GrandMas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceapa June 28th 2008, 5:22 pm

hello. first of all my name is vlad[like the impalor without the fangs], but people call me ceapa[onion in my native language] chap[same pronuntiation as ceapa withou the final a] or c[cause...i dunno... never really got that one].

i love stupid, idiotic jokes, and arguing with primeform[see, i can't even write an app post without one stupid joke], my keyboard is in vacuum, misses a good spacebar so i sometimes type without spaces, i'm 18 and i like chocolate.

to answer the questions:

1. i'm a good mage, top 50 material without orange or greater items[not a brag, just stating Smile ], played from ip to ws to fs to ws/talak to mm or bm any possible build. i've also played all highpaths to learn about possible opponents. i suck at loosing but then again when i'm upset i only smoke which basically means the only player i'm really killing is the clown. tryed to make a ded ambush build lately, and i have no problem experimating wacky stuff.

2. unfortunately i'm a bit bad at the communication part. i hateexplaning why things work. i can help people by explaning, but not non-stop. i can come up with sollutions non-stop tho. i will help with build development and testing if asked, but i might not explain untill asked again[ people might find this annoying]

3. why join burning monk? first off, it'san order and i'm a chaotic person so the match might seem bad. but i respect a lot of people here[buster, cy,[sorry nun, never got to fight too much against you]] and i enjoy trading with maelstorm knight. also asg was supportive with helping me make a MM build.
overall i'm looking for nice people to chat with and help and be helped by....

4. choosing my moment of death. why? death scares the living crap out of me.

hope you accept my application and i'll see you around[hopefullywith a positive reply] happy dueling

Ceapa

Back to top Go down

Post by xalzamir June 29th 2008, 12:38 am

• What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's
    strategies? Well I am trying to
    prove that druids are not a boring class,
    doing what I can to take all that the druid class has to offer and
    push the boundaries as far as I can with limited funds. I don’t want to be
    a feared druid, just a good one,

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members
    in developing their own specific strategies? I’ve always done what I can to help
    anyone, I spend a lot if not all my
    time on duels in chat, willing to help anyone .

3. What made you decide to apply? Recommendation from
    Whanana and Mccord. As well as the
    many monks I see in chat,. Generally seen that everyone is the people I want
    to be around.

Hmm, that’s a tough one.. I’d say immortality, simply cuz I think I already have it, 13 deaths and
    counting J

xalzamir

Back to top Go down

Post by xalzamir June 29th 2008, 7:31 pm

xalzamir wrote:

• What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's
    strategies? Well I am trying to
    prove that druids are not a boring class,
    doing what I can to take all that the druid class has to offer and
    push the boundaries as far as I can with limited funds. I don’t want to be
    a feared druid, just a good one,

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members
    in developing their own specific strategies? I’ve always done what I can to help
    anyone, I spend a lot if not all my
    time on duels in chat, willing to help anyone .

3. What made you decide to apply? Recommendation from
    Whanana and Mccord. As well as the
    many monks I see in chat,. Generally seen that everyone is the people I want
    to be around.

Hmm, that’s a tough one.. I’d say immortality, simply cuz I think I already have it, 13 deaths and
    counting J

ok to explain the back story on number 4.. :-)
basically, I've been near or beyond death way to many times, i've been
shot in the head 3 times been stabbed in the cortial vein in the
leg/hip area, I've oded , i committed suicide, I've drowned 3 times,
i've had double pneumonia, chemical and bacterial, i've been hit by
cars, I've had radiation poisoning, and as of yesterday i was in a car
wreck, so i joke about it and so do most of my friends, that i can't
die. ;-)

xalzamir
Retired Major
Retired Major

Number of posts : 74
High Path or Class : Druid
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Xalzamir

Back to top Go down

Post by McCord June 29th 2008, 11:07 pm

Dammmmn lol... (if its true...)

McCord
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Number of posts : 36
High Path or Class : Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill June 30th 2008, 11:01 pm

1. well I tried playing a warrior. That counts right? other than that, I developed a strong hb/fa build with lots of versatility, and have led it to limited sucess.
2. Sure, I don't know much about mages or assasins, but I'd do what I can.
3. Guilds launched, and I wanted to be in one.
4. The ability to freeze time. Do whatever I want, no consequences. Although the lack of the ability to unfreeze time might cause a problem, but w/e

Jill

Back to top Go down

Post by Errin th July 5th 2008, 4:47 pm

1. I play multiple characters (usually sword users) and always try other strategies. This is based on constantly watching the effects of one high path skill against another (for example low stance is a nice decision against talaks cause talaks damage is absorbed, or as another example: skills that add damage are very effective against high absorb builds or damage reducing builds, for example stinging)...

2. i am helping other, cause i can learn from other strategys as well :-) and i am a nice guy <=== some others posted in my page :-)

3. Maelstrom Knight :-) and the other strong guys in this guild... Smile)

4. If i had a superpower it is for sure beeing realizing dreams for the people i want to do that! Yes, you all get time manipulation skills, but i am not sure at all giving someone the decision about life and death... ;-)

Errin th

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerstein July 7th 2008, 5:39 pm

I joined in December and became a patron a couple of weeks ago.
Since I joined Duels I have played around with a lot of the warrior options, openers, skill and stat distribution etc. I have tried to get the best weapons to suit my build and have been pretty successful with that aim.
I spend a quite bit of time looking at other successful user's builds (particularly warriors that beat me in challenges!). I look at their openers, weapons and action use and I have chatted with a few other warriors about strategy, weapons, openers and so on.
My current build is headbutt and I have completely discarded BBC as being too random, instead I use quickness. I try to get my challenges over within five or six turns and at the moment things are going pretty well even against warrior killers like ED and FS.
I have respecced a few times to try and get the best build I can.
I am currently in the top 30 warriors on top duelists ladder and top 5 warriors on classic ladder. Don't ask about epic ladder, I'm sucking right now (although I have 11 wins from 11 starts this week so things may improve there, lol).

I am always willing to discuss strategy with users, especially fellow guild members (should I be successful in my application) and any tips I have picked up along the way I am more than willing to share.

I have fought quite a few of the members in challenges, ladders and tournaments and this led me to take a look at your guild. I have chatted with a couple of the members and you seem like a pretty friendly bunch and also have some quite successful longer term members. The guild seems to be one of the only ones that could possibly give Process a run for their money one day which also made me interested.

I'd like the ability to make cheeseburgers and beer appear out of thin air and to be able to eat/drink them without it affecting my incredible physique because I like cheeseburgers and beer and because all this time control and immortality stuff is just crazy talk.

Hammerstein
Retired 1st Lieutenant
Retired 1st Lieutenant

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Empty Guild Registartion

Post by IIII NOB July 9th 2008, 2:32 pm

- I try to get almost every weapon available for my character andi make different loadouts depending on my opponets so i can find their weak spot.

- Of course i will as long as i get help if i need some too.There will be no problem there.

- Im a good friend with Errin The Hunter and i toled him i would follow him in any guild he joined.

- hmmmm...tough one Smile ... although i think we are better of without them cause it would make our lives a lot more complicated and less private ( see invisability Wink ) ... i think IF i had to choose only one i would propably want time traveling ... it has unlimited potentials and there are a lot of bad things that can be fixed throught this kind of "traveling".

IIII NOB

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquilus July 10th 2008, 1:47 pm

-I'm using a fairly traditional build at the moment, but once I get an opportunity to respec I'll alter it based on my experience so far.

-Yes

I'm an avid user of the duels chat, and I've gotten a really good impression from the Monks that frequent it; deathanddestruction, a nun (or perhaps several?), cub3, Maelstrom Knight, Jowlstar, Consider Yourself, Dr Rick Dagless. The list just goes on and on. The guild description also fits what I look for in a guild.

What powers you ask? I dunno how 'bout the power of flight?
That do anything for ya? That's levitation, holmes.
How 'bout the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away...
with mind bullets! That's telekinesis, Kyle.
How 'bout the power to move you?

Why? I'm not quite sure, but killing yaks from 200 yards away sure seems fun. It's either that or the ability to create indigo-coloured elephants out of nowhere at will.

Aquilus
Brand New
Brand New

Number of posts : 2
High Path or Class : Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonskin July 11th 2008, 12:44 pm

Well
I'm currently a warrior so innovation is not really possible, however
I'm one of the unconvential people who have taken a Tier 3 openers
(FA). Also instead of going full stamina I've been going in a different
way and experimenting. However experimenting is now limited since I am
not currently able to respec (lack of funds Razz).

Maybe after the beta more innovation will be there for Warriors, especially with hybrid builds.

I sure will, I'll be glad to help anyone.

Well
tom sawyer was discussing about guilds and then he told us to join
Order of the Freezing Monk and then he told me to apply here.
Also at lvl 40 maybe Guilds will make things more interesting.

INVISIBILITY.
Duh you know the reasons, imagine sneaking up around other ppl's rooms Razz

~Dragonskin

dragonskin
Initiate
Initiate

Number of posts : 19
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 2 Empty Be a monk

Post by Universa July 11th 2008, 12:53 pm

Hey proud monkites,

Thought i'd apply to join your wonderful guild.

I am actually applying for two characters. Universally Speaking and Fatty Arbuckle.

Well I have tried a few things with Universally speaking. Original build was a DW with mixed attributes. Used this all the way to level 40 where i realised that this was not going to work. Decided instead to respec with a more strnght based focus. This made a difference and i slowly started to climb the ladder. I reached a poitnwhere i was static, (around 200 in ladder) so respecced again into what i am at the moment, a Pure Stamina warrior. I am currently looking to improve my weaponry to then move up the ladder once more.

Fatty Arbuckle has been respecced once to add MM to my BM opener. I'm pretty happy with this build and have been able to include victories over Minmae in the 2 weeks this character has been at level 40. I was on Beta until it became a closed beta recently as well.

Absolutely. I'm always on the forums being asked about builds, specifically mage and warriors as they are my two main characters. xxsavagexx would be able to reference me on a build that got him from ladder position250(ish) to 99 in a week. You can also speak to Shadow Kun, Aquilus & lethenith of power for references if required.

Well I was a member of notorious so I better explain why I joined them first. When guilds opened i went onto chat for the first time. Saw the notorious name and recalled seeing it on a lot of forum threads so joined straight away. I have gradually realised that notorious isnt for me. I'm not into abusing other members of the duels community for fun. I'd rather help them. I saw various members of the monks on the chat and forums and you all seem like the kind of people i want to be associated with. I have had numerous chats with the likes of A Nun, Busterbros, Consider Yourself, Asg3nar, and Maelstrom Knight and would hope that they would recommend me as someone who would suit the Burning Monks.

The ability to read peoples minds. You could use it to your advantage but also to help people and make them feel good about themselves.

Universa

Back to top Go down

Post by my littl July 12th 2008, 9:52 pm

I am a druid, i try to come up and test many different builds, i am currently working on slow/FF druid (double tier 1) and it is somewhat working right now. when warriors were the weak class, i had a warrior and i found ways to defeat druids and mages.

yes, i try to help those in need. i would do my best to help others build a strong build.

The order of the burning/freezing monk seemed like a very prestigious guild, and i would love to be a part of it, so i decided to apply.

Super intelligence. if i had this, then i would always know what to say, and i would be able to improve in school (which i don't necessarily have to do.. i have a 4.33) and go farther in life.

My Little Rogue

my littl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum