Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All of You Interested in the Order

+60
Machiavel
B LAN T SERA
destinydemon
Abnormal Visions
TheBlessed
dagmar
aone
Seraph Absolute
Seraphiel
Sir Hitssohard
Yigh
Howlett
Pedro Penduko
Gorus the Wise
Johnny Homicide
Yiigh
iRon Heat
gandacelu
DrG House
kaox
SBDgiant
Micin
Meleagant
Artirius
Nuitari
TheAnswer
MaStur
FFister
kokapelli
Got Talak
Tara of Estia
licinius
Jesi
DaBunBun
Vaahl
Silhana
Grieg Demetrius
General Ming
Pretty Pika
Gundy
scifiassassin
Merissa
Despero
Dante Raine
dragonskin
Aquilus
Hammerstein
McCord
xalzamir
Martian Manhunter
Asgenar
PoNpieru
Jadevixen
Dr_Rick_Dagless
hermitsagemike
SinMan
Semaphor
Socrate
The Redeemer
A Nun
64 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty For All of You Interested in the Order

Post by A Nun March 19th 2008, 12:21 am

Welcome! Glad to see you have found your way to our humble guild's forums! The Order of the Burning Monk is a competitive, friendly guild of players who desire to innovate and generally improve the Duels community. Should you be interested in joining our guild simply answer the following questions and post your replies in this thread.

1. What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies?

3. What made you decide to apply?

4. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?

Thank you for your interest in the Order and Happy Dueling!
A Nun
A Nun
Zombie Nun
Zombie Nun

Number of posts : 298
High Path or Class : Mage
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Re: For All of You Interested in the Order

Post by Haso March 20th 2008, 9:00 am

so for the 1st Smile I was trying to make a decent SS build in the new patch but scince i saw that there's no hope with only having a Ruby G. and making a decent build to beat something (Mages and Druids) is almost impossible.
for the 2nd i'll do everything i can Smile lend items and etc. help out with some strats i've already tried and tested give decent info about the game and stuff ;] and the 3d is that i always liked the funny picture which u guys are using for a banner... Smile the 4th is my favourite the superpower i want to have is the Jumper..have u watched that movie ? The Jumper Smile really great one watch it he could just jump to places or teleport to there Smile awes0me Very Happy

Haso

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Re: For All of You Interested in the Order

Post by Guest March 20th 2008, 11:06 am

so for the 1st Smile I was trying to make a decent SS build in the new patch but scince i saw that there's no hope with only having a Ruby G. and making a decent build to beat something (Mages and Druids) is almost impossible.

for the 2nd i'll do everything i can Smile lend items and etc. help out with some strats i've already tried and tested give decent info about the game and stuff ;]

and the 3d is that i always liked the funny picture which u guys are using for a banner... Smile

the 4th is my favourite the superpower i want to have is the Jumper..have u watched that movie ? The Jumper Smile really great one watch it he could just jump to places or teleport to there Smile awes0me

I cleaned up your post for you, please next time put a space between them, it makes it a lot easier to read. Thanks in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Bor March 20th 2008, 4:50 pm

hi, just wanted to let you know that i would love to be able to join your guild. thanks...

1. What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies? i am trying to make and all perception build as strong as possible, deciding if ded is better then apoth, and just trying to beat every build out there.

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies? yes and hopefully the other guild members will help me as well.

3. What made you decide to apply? i think that the burning monks thing is awesome and respect a lot of your friends list.

4. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why? hmmm, superpower, being able to control time, sometimes you just need that extra 4 hours of sleep, plus i would like to be able to be able to live back in the time of the celts.

Hell Bor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Redeemer March 20th 2008, 10:05 pm

BusterBros asked that I fill out the application...I couldn't turn down that direct order...haha

--I think respeccing from a VERY reliable Druid build to the High Path of the Warrior was innovative enough to show myself as someone who likes a bit of a challenge. Since my recent Crest pull, I figured I would spend my skill points to the 3rd Tier and roll with a SS build. I really wanted to switch to an Assassin more, but the challenge of working on an unbalanced Warrior will keep me coming back for more.

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies?

--Absolutely. If it has to do with strategies, loadouts, etc. I'm always there to put other's before myself. I know that I have offered Jowl a couple of times if he ever needed to loan any items to "get that Warrior off the ground" recently. Granted he bought some items, but he had one hell of a deal. :-) I've been playing for just about 7 months (not continuously...had a month off) and I've seen the game's changes after every beta - and I've played during every one. I know the game...where it's been...and where it's going and I'm always willing to share my knowledge.

--To be honest, it was how your member's act within the chat room. The people that I was most comfortable talking to and just talking about the game just happened to be 90%+ member's of your guild. From that point...and feeling more comfortable around you guys than anyone else, I knew I had to try to become a part of it. Jowl pointed me to Nun and Nun kind of forgot (I know you're busy!) Buster then accidentally whispered me (I think he was trying to talk to Jowl) asking if I was interested and I told him I was. From there, Buster told me that he would be interested in having me be part of the family and asked me to fill out this application first.

--Time Manipulation. Sometimes the worst of times can last forever and the best of times run too short. Having the ability to manipulate that would be amazing.

(And who wouldn't want a little extra sleep every now and then?) :-)

And if that question was a trick question...for some psychological purpose, then I'll admit that I didn't think too deep into it which is odd for me because I over-analyze a lot of things in life. :-P

Thanks everyone...I'll keep my fingers crossed. :-D

//Rob// (Yeah, I usually go by my first name in a lot of games...call me w/e)

The Redeemer
Retired Major General
Retired Major General

Number of posts : 724
High Path or Class : Assassin
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order The_redeemer

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty APPLICATIOONNNEEAA

Post by Big Bric March 23rd 2008, 1:16 am

Aight, I'm normally a nonchalant kinda fella but im going to take this application as serious as I did for my actual job and for future references I work at Taco Maker, and i got a raise in the first week so take that!

1st. The most effective thing I have done to innovate my strategies against the versatile compeition of duels is by maintaining a steady balance of skills, making sure to give myself an advantage when going up against vocations I might normally lose to, With my character, I like to chose one basic strategy which I know will give me an advantage over atleast ONE CLASS of dueler, the rest I like to make sure its a fair skill, and through the process of thinking 2 steps ahead, of my opponent I chose which would be the best etc, etc etc, Its truly needless for me to continue as I am sure you most likely understand what I am saying...

2nd. I'd be more than willing to help not only a fellow member, but any dueler, Of course I would not simply give them my secrets unless they where someone I truly considered a good friend, but I would offer them my opinion, and advice on any question they might have.

3rd. I decided to apply when I realized "WHAT" exactly The Burning Monks was, and to see that most of the people I considered exceptionally good duelers where in it and also friends, I decide its where I belong, even if I dont go to church I'd make one bad ass monk.

4th. Ahhh the superpower question, If I could have any super power, I think id go with Green Lanterns super power, the ring thing, hes unstoppable, With that ring I'd be able to help old ladies across the street, pick up girls at the bar, and beat up niggas all at the same time.

Big Bric

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrate March 23rd 2008, 4:29 am

I'm always min-maxing to improve the chance I win. Also i have counter / anti-counter to most strategy to make things interesting, and I try to prevent my opponent to know which opener i will choose.

Like I said, I like to min-max things, and i'm already doing it for unknown people, so np to do it with guild members Smile

Well, I know Jowl since the lvl 30 ( so a few months ago Smile ) and we had a good relationship, he helped me as well with some strategies and ideas. And I like the idea of a friendly but competitive guild, that'S what I'm looking for ( + great people I chatted with in )

My superpower would be to reverse time. I think it's self-explanatory:). You always wish you could undo your mistake.

Socrate
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 329
High Path or Class : Druid
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order Socrate

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty App

Post by Wilfred March 26th 2008, 3:42 pm

-- I am constantly updating my gear and usage of it. I try and push each skill I have to the max and then find the right balance of stats and gear to make the perfect builds loadouts.

-- I enjoy talking strategies over with anyone. I love increasing builds for our meta.

-- I received an invitation from Busterbros.

-- The ability and understanding to control matter. You see this pile of dust right here? Well look now it's a stack of 100 dollar bills. Need more of an explanation?

Wilfred

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Application to Monks

Post by OliverLe March 26th 2008, 6:38 pm

-- im trying to use a mixture of strenght and resist so i can resist staffies and hit them hard using a combo of Arms BBC and Charge Smile

-- as long as they say please

-- i was bored with Karma Police !

-- id like sonic boom action Smile " don't sonic boom me burnt face man " " sorry i was angry like " Razz

OliverLe

Back to top Go down

Post by EnterThe March 27th 2008, 12:13 pm

I have 4 avatars. Each of which is "generally" a different high path. 2 I use as main avatars (EnterTheRedd and Redd00d). The other 2 I use to test strategies, to test actions and so on.
To really be an innovater of a high path, you really need to think out of the box. Before the latest build, Redd00d was solely a Wand Slinging Mage. I had a lot of fun with him trying to figure out how to be competitve. I had 8 different loadouts and used all kinds of tactics to be competitive. I used these builds to get me over the 10K win mark. The fun is the flexibility of your build. Back in the "old" days of being a stam whore and using FA was boring. There wasn't much flexibility in the build. The flexibility of an Assassin build with Shadow Meld and PS is fun. It gives more options and ways to beat opponents.

So here's how my current loadouts work. I usually have my main build (usually increases something like int or precision or speed), a health one, and a resist one. And usually I have a version of each with and without a shield.

No! . . . Of course I will. I've worked with many n00bs building their avatars for the first time. The game is more fun as a community and helping each other and the family grow. I gave away a Ruby Blade to a friend that needed one... (I think I ended up getting a Suns Embrace out of it) that's what fun about it. Helping friends out so that we all succeed.

One of the first friends that I made here was SupaLee (Death and Destruction). If the guild is up to his standard, I would trust that it is up to my standard as well. Plus, I have dealt with several of the members off and on through my months of playing. It's a good group!

To be omniscient. Kind of like Xavier. The definition says it all, "having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things." I guess though... I wouldn't want to be fully omniscient because I DO NOT want to know what women think about. Man... to get into my wife's mind... woah!! Ok, so limited omniscience. Smile

EnterThe

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Application

Post by Judge Sm March 28th 2008, 12:57 am

I am constantly competing in tournaments with the best players in the game. I am always working on maximizing my loadouts, action sets, and openers to find the best strategies for every type of opponent feasible. I also continue to experiment with my low path skills in order to find the absolute optimal skills for my inventory and loadouts. The two main strategies I am working on now are to find a reliable way to beat other Insect Swarm druids as well as a way to handle BM mages with Trident and Rose (AKA MichaelBenson).

Definitely. I am active in doing so now. I post in the forums as well as participate in the chat room. Everyone has to start someplace and learn. Part of the fun of the game for me now is to help others.

I have been playing as a lone wolf for a while now. I have really accomplished almost everything I set out for. I am 25th on the ladder and have over 120 tourney wins. Joining a guild seems like the next logical progression for me. It will allow me to share what I have learned with others. I am also wise enough to know that I don't know it all. There are many great duelists in the guild who I am certain I could learn a great deal from as well.

This is an easy one for me...the power to heal. There is no pain greater than seeing the ones you love and care about the most suffer. There would be no greater feeling than to be able to place my hand on someone and cure them of their ailments. I always like playing healers in RPGs Smile

Judge Sm

Back to top Go down

Post by nianmaca March 28th 2008, 4:32 am

---I'm now concentrating on a mage build that would stand a chance on all other opponents. To be honest, I have other alts too that have different builds. But still I'm concentrating first on this mage build before my other characters.

---Yup. Why not? I always like to give advices to others and even help them create a build that would defeat me. I'll always be there to help any duelist in the arena.

---Just wanna learn some more about nuns. And also to know other people here.

---Ahh? kk. The power to control flame. I want to burn more monks. lol! Another one is the power to have infinite wishes that would come true.

nianmaca

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Application

Post by WhiteSat March 29th 2008, 3:35 am

1) What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?

-Analysis all opener: Mages (95% complete)
: Assasins (95% complete)
: Druids (30% complete)
: Warriors (5% complete)

2) Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies?

-Yes but limited for serious member only.

3) What made you decide to apply?

- Not too many elite member (i guess) than THE PROCESS.( i dont like guilds that have many elite) (elite*= ppl with many orange)
- Their cool's name Basketball

4) If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?

A power can control heaven & hell. Why? i think its the strongest superpower.

*PM me in game either my application is acceptable or not.

WhiteSat

Back to top Go down

Post by Explosiv April 2nd 2008, 3:15 am

Well I only began playing a few weeks ago, just got my first character to 40. I am now playing with one character in each class and trying out all the different openers and fighting amongst myself and seeing where the weaknesses are in each one. I still have a lot to learn but hope to get a shot.

I am online all the time, so would be more than willing to help others to the best of my abilities.

I heard some people talking about it in the chatroom, and liked the fact if I got in people would be in the chat and able to help me out/talk.

Would be nice to be able to see into the future. Pretty much no limits to my abilities in any game, sports betting, or the stock market. I could control my own destiny.

Explosiv

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty application(hello)

Post by flynij April 5th 2008, 11:15 pm

well i constaly study other players allways looking for new ideas and stratgeys.and im not affraid to re-spec i do it quite often if even just to test something which i have been doing alot latly and makein alot of progress in the game as a duelist. 2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies? ofc in anyway i can 3. What made you decide to apply?well i seen jowl in chat talking about a guild and ask for a adress and seen anun was here also and i enjoy talking and playing with u all so y not try to join a guild with u all and also get to meet new people and i like tryin to help people.so joining a guild was hopeing to get a chance to do that also 4. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?hm first off not a fair question lol jk.um lets see .well i guess i have to go with flyin cant imgine any other experince like it .just flyin around nothing holding u back just u and the air.would be the best way for me to travel and see everything in the short life we have P.Sif u all have anyother questions im sure ill see u in chat happy grinding

flynij

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty sry

Post by flynij April 5th 2008, 11:16 pm

that sucks it took me so long to space all that out just for in the end ins one long paragraph Sad

flynij

Back to top Go down

Post by Semaphor April 10th 2008, 7:36 am

1. I probably was the only high int Mage at the end of duels 2.0^^ Right now I don't do a lot of stuff with my Mage innovation-wise, but I'm trying with my alts (warrior, warrior, druid, assa, assa) for some nice new stuff.

2 Trying to help everyone anyway, so why wouldn't I help guild members? ^^

3. Umh... some Nun told me the order is recruiting;) And I like the members here.

4. Probably teleportation as my girlfriend lives about 500km away from me :/ Over-Lightspeed combined with flying would be cool, too.

Oh, and btw, if i get accepted I'd really like to make a website for the order. and some other designing stuff^^
Semaphor
Semaphor
Retired Lieutenant General
Retired Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 1613
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order Semaphor

Back to top Go down

Post by SinMan April 19th 2008, 12:27 pm

lessigfan asked me to drop by...

I believe I was the first to use and be successful with stamina as a warrior before the changes went in to add stamina to strength.

I like discussing strategies and tweaking builds. I have alts in all paths and so know a little bit about the other paths besides warrior.

I felt like I should be a bigger part of the community and team with other like-minded people.

My superpower would be invisibility. There is no end to the good (or evil) that could be done! For All of You Interested in the Order Icon_biggrin

You can pm me in game to SinMan...

SinMan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 406
High Path or Class : Warrior
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order Sinman

Back to top Go down

Post by hermitsagemike April 24th 2008, 2:30 am

I'm trying to be more flexible with the warrior class; I'd like to create a build that works well both offensively and defensively and is competitive against every class.

Of course. Busterbros has already helped me out a lot (my current build is pretty much based off his suggestions). I would be more than willing to do the same for anyone else in the guild.

The fact that Jowlstar asked me, and that Busterbros has been helping me out with my build a lot. Any guild that has these two guys in it has to be decent.

While walking home the other day, I thought it would be nice to be invulnerable. I'd be able to help a lot of people by walking directly into danger without fear of injury. That would be kind of nice.

hermitsagemike
Newbie Minister
Newbie Minister

Number of posts : 76
High Path or Class : Warrior
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order Hermit_sage_michael

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Application to Order of the Burning Monk

Post by doja April 27th 2008, 10:19 pm

I spend many hours doing tourneys developing loadouts and action sets that will be viable for winning ladder matches. Recently I developed a loadout that, in initial testing, seems to level the playing field for assassins against druids using slow. I took what I found and have shared that information with a few select top assassins. Shadow Kun and I have spent time messaging in game developing strats vs. all classes.

Absolutely. One of the things I love about duels is figuring out new ways to win, figuring out why a loadout isn't working like it should, flying by the seat of my pants with a crazy loadout or action set and having it work and I love sharing that info with other players.

Been in contact with Judge Smails several times over the last several weeks and we've developed an acquaitence of sorts and he suggested I apply to this guild after finding out I was not a member of any guild (he was one of the players I shared my slow loadout with mentioned in question 1). Incidently, Judge said he'd give me a recommendation Very Happy

There's so many good ones but I'll go with Invincibility. I'm scared of heights and being in large bodies of water so that would take care of that and you'd have a great opportunity to kick bad guys assess and save the good citizens - the hero, you know.

doja

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Joining the Order

Post by Grubs Br April 28th 2008, 10:25 pm

• What
    are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?

To innovate my
high path strategies I am always looking at others, seeing what they like to do
against me or others, mixing and matching and then creating my own, action
sets, load outs, and skills. There is never a time that I just say “whatever happens,
happens” Even when I win I am looking for ways that I could have improved. afro

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own
specific strategies?

I will always be
here to help my fellow guild members. Whenever they need help they can always
talk to me. I will never turn down anything without seeing what there is that I
can do. Whether it’s asking for a build, trading or even just dueling in
general I am always available for my guildies.

The thing that
made me decide to apply is the fact that I have seen the guild posts everywhere
and I see that everyone in this guild, are elite duelists. I have been the
elite player at my tournament levels since level 29 and I think that I can also
become the top on the ladder! At the moment I just hit level forty, and I have
gone from 1500 to 1875 in the ladder, in a very quick amount of time. king king

Also if I know taht I have alot of knowledge but others have more and i can'y wat to share mine with them and for them to share their knowledge with me.

This is too easy;
I would choose to be able to grant ever lasting life. I would not abuse this power;
it would be that you can choose your age. I hate thinking of people dying. This
thought just scares me and I am sure people will appreciate this power greatly.
I would give this ability to live for ever to, my family and close friends. I
hate seeing others suffer. I would also create another world so this Earth did
not get overpopulated. bounce

For All of You Interested in the Order Moz-screenshot-1

Grubs Br

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Rick_Dagless April 30th 2008, 5:18 pm

I've got two alt's... a druid and an assassin... As far as innovation goes, I'm still respec'ing every 3-4 weeks as balance changes happen, playing the game as it plays us sunny

Being a recent level 40, though... I'm finding new challenges in the ladder. You never know what's going to get thrown at you. pirat

Yep. Ask uog/a nun. I've created a Duels DB and I believe this guild is already using it. I consider this guild's feedback very constructive, and will continue to "give back" to the community in whatever ways i can.

A Nun's continued support/help in particular. With honorable mention to Uog and Jowl and [insert guild member's name here] Smile

The ability to truly "multithread" my mind. I guess a parallel to what Multiple Man can do.
Dr_Rick_Dagless
Dr_Rick_Dagless
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 182
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order Dr_rick_dagless

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Hajdo Hoo

Post by Belthura May 3rd 2008, 8:45 pm

I choose my current High and Low path strategy based on what items i could attain. At the moment i'm biding my time slowly thinking about other possible
ways to go within my High Path when i get the items i need for it. My dream would either be a IT,Roar,Is druid or IT and shakes wich at the moment isnt
viable builds, but im longing for the oppurtunity to try them out. While doing this i'm optimizing my cheesy slow setup by experimenting with actionsets and
loadouts and have now reach a viable counter for most opponents. Expect dresden and his pesky IP build Razz

The reason i choose to join a guild was getting the chance to discuss theese things on a more serious level than the chatroom and duel forum. I love to talk
things over with dedicated and decent players irregardless wich of us that needs help.

I made the choice for this guild solely on my impression of the members during conversations in the chatroom.

I would like the power to change the world according to my whims since then i would never be bored. If i wanted to be a tyrant with a harem of supermodels
one day it would be possible. And when i grow bored of that i could change to whatever i wanted at that moment.

Thanks in advance, Oskar

Belthura

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order Empty Application to the Order of the Burning Monk

Post by LordReav May 8th 2008, 12:09 am

attempting to scout better (no not using the scouter thing) to stop losing as much against Druids n Mages and to make better AS for different situations.

with what limited knowledge I have

Because I don't want to be on A Nun's bad side O.o lol

Seriously tho, because I see alot of cool players in the Order...plus the logo is cool

To teleport so I don't spend money buying plane tickets...it would save me money and time...plus when I would call it a night I can go home to my bed Very Happy

LordReav

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadevixen May 9th 2008, 4:38 pm

Well i dont want this one to be like every other boooooring post here.... soo..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Holy_bomb/tight_jeans.gif - ED note: pic unembedded - link semi-NSFW

Hmmm
I'm trying to kil a lot of the others, repeatedly. Its not an easy
task. Im out of gold... again. Its like the 235125816489610486138573th
time. Cause i've been out of gold for like a month. Willing with a lame
strategy of use a lot of firestorm's and with 511 max int and some good
resist gear its going pretty well.

Also made this thread taht no1 reads about really good Talak and Miyatana(sp?) items. That was fun and trying.

Strategies? dont know about those. Thers only my:

Damage build:assortment of actions
Heal build: Vamp and Hpotions
Resist: lots and lots of Impede
DeResist: for the assasins and warriors who use resist actions and skils.

Pew Pew! Mages FTW!

Depends.
i only know mages cause i dont care much about other skills and
classes/paths unless they directly concer me as in I know enough about
most High Path skills to counter them.
But Yes i will help. I love
helping others since im usually right. Zats also why I'm a mod on my
Gaming guild forums. www.exodusgs.com Shadowfox. ^_^

Erm
well i "joined" a "guild" on Duels. but it went suberbly inactive. I
mean the members just up and lost their internets. So i see a gai on
fire doing the Tango with himself on the fums as peoples signatures and
who doesnt tahink a man on fire doing the Tango sint cool?! Also
playing alone is booring. Guilds are fun and always have benefits. Dont
worry if we have guild fights i wont leach... maybe... I wanna see my
mage do some Pew Pew damage.

Contol over Electricity.(yes i have though about this it isnt the first time this question has arisen)
=Static->->Electricity
in all forms-> levitating/flying(you've seem the videos on youtube
its possible) Anyways throwing a ball of electricity is always fun. So
is being able to power the microwave when in a desert. Although i dont
see why one would be with a microwave in a desert.

and to end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Jadevixen
Brand New
Brand New

Number of posts : 1
High Path or Class : Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum