Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statue Deck Examples

4 posters

Go down

Statue Deck Examples Empty Statue Deck Examples

Post by lessigfan November 5th 2010, 2:28 pm

I don't know if this belongs under guides or dungeons or guides. A few of you asked me about running statue parties, and how the decks should be designed. So I thought I'd share my statue decks. They're not perfect, but they did the job reliably. Sometimes it'd take 2 shots on Lies, but mostly I got everything on the first shot.

Tabernacle did a great job explaining the strategy to the statues, and I just followed his advice.

Illusions - order matters. Make sure your summon/aoe guy is before your melee guy in the group, so the melee guy's big hit isn't wasted on an image.

Summon/AoE
Spoiler:

Melee CPB
Spoiler:

Tank
Spoiler:

Discord - order doesn't seem to matter

Debuff
Spoiler:
Melee CPB - same as illusions, but if you're using swords, make sure you're using blightwood blade rather than your debuff guy.

Tank - same as illusions

Lies - order only matters if you're trying to run woeful's whips (which is inadvisable)

Melee CPB - same as illusions again, all this guy needs to do is keep the enemy armor down, so the projection doesn't kill off your will tank. Make sure this deck has fewer charms than the spirit deck, but more than the will tank, and beware of too many self-spirit and EA charms.

Spirit -
Spoiler:
Will Tank -
Spoiler:

lessigfan
Retired General
Retired General

Number of posts : 3477
High Path or Class : Inquisitor
Headshot : Statue Deck Examples 41152

Back to top Go down

Statue Deck Examples Empty Re: Statue Deck Examples

Post by shadowmirror November 6th 2010, 12:27 am

This would be helpful,now my assassin and berserker knows which charms should they go to collect. cheers

shadowmirror
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 41
High Path or Class : Assassin
Headshot : Statue Deck Examples 46012

Back to top Go down

Post by MeDeFe September 1st 2011, 6:07 pm

A couple of notes

On Illusion:
AoE is not as effective as an 8-turn duration summon. The illusions only have 1hp each, so it doesn't matter how much damage your summons deal, you want to make them last so they can deal it often. Dig out Summon Spiderling and Imp again, along with Phoenix Offspring and Lesser Summoning they're your best charms here. After those, just add summons in order of duration. Empathy is good if your CPB'er can do without Buff, and they really should be able to, 5000hp is a cakewalk.

On Discord:
If you debuff, you really want to go for as much -ongoing as you can rather than -next or DOT. Permafrost, Black Cinder, Icy Slasher, Balefire, Conductive Ice, Intimidate, Cold Death, Frozen Skin, etc. would all be preferable to the damage banes. There's a ton of mid-level charms with -ongoing around, they really come in handy here.

If the CPB'er is doing it right there shouldn't even be any need for additional damage from banes. A full set of Hyphused and some double hits is enough. In any case it is better for them to use the Blightwood Blades, because they also gets the cpb bonus to the damage.

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 124
High Path or Class : Pyromaniac
Headshot : Statue Deck Examples Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie Feltersnatch December 29th 2013, 12:43 pm

Here are macros for the statuses.   You need imacros and the all in one greasemonkey script.

You will save the gears in the 1st 3 active extra gears slots.  illusions 1, discord 2 and lies 3...and you have to have atk set to the top regular gear

illusions:

discord:

lies:

Howie Feltersnatch
Retired Lieutenant General
Retired Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 2900
High Path or Class : Berserker
Headshot : Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content