Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias

4 posters

Go down

Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias Empty Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias

Post by MeDeFe April 6th 2011, 11:59 am

Obadiah wrote:SSA and MeDeFe, I've been trying to get Unearthed for almost 3 weeks on Ezra. We can make our own little topic and discuss gear setups and passwords, etc. I've parked Ezra there until he finishes, but if I'm further ahead than you two, I'm willing to keep him there until everyone is done. Let me know.
I figured I might as well go ahead and create the topic.

I think I need another 9 runs to get all the crafts, but wouldn't mind sticking around for longer if necessary.

I usually go with something like the following and have noticed that it works fairly well if the others run something similar.
Spoiler:

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 124
High Path or Class : Pyromaniac
Headshot : Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias Empty Re: Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias

Post by Street Sweeper Arias April 6th 2011, 4:09 pm

I'll join up with you but my deck is not the best so you might regret it. Smile
Street Sweeper Arias
Street Sweeper Arias
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Number of posts : 355
High Path or Class : Assassin

Headshot : I made your Icon.

Back to top Go down

Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias Empty Re: Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias

Post by Street Sweeper Arias April 6th 2011, 4:16 pm

Hyphused Swinger x5
Hyphused Slasher x5
Hyphused Crusher x5
Hyphused Piercer x5
Inspiring Spear x5
Release Karma x5
Rapier x5
Honor Thrust x1
Quick Blade x1
Mithril Spear x5
Alloyed Tellium Polearm x5
Tellium Polearm x5
Main Gauche x3
Hardened Steel Spear x1

Since I have no multi hits, I can switch up my deck to go first, forget cpb just make sure I have a melee hit on each charm and see if I can stay alive with more armor.
Street Sweeper Arias
Street Sweeper Arias
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie Feltersnatch April 6th 2011, 4:45 pm

You want to go last if you have no/limited multi-hit/melee EAs.

Howie Feltersnatch
Retired Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 2900
High Path or Class : Berserker
Headshot : Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Sweeper Arias April 6th 2011, 4:56 pm

why's that?

I do have some ea's
Street Sweeper Arias
Street Sweeper Arias
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by MeDeFe April 6th 2011, 6:25 pm

Because then your teammates can remove the immunities and you focus entirely on cpb and damage instead.

And you should include 15-20 EAs no matter what. Seeds of Reaping has a 25 turn delay and Thornscourge triggers it every few rounds for up to 240 points of magic drain. The faster you get it off the better.

Instead of multihit charms you can also include aura shorteners, Desolate is great if you've done Lair of the Artificer already, Staff of Decay is even better because it gives you ward against the drain. At least those are the ones I've seen used most often. Even a measly 2-turn reduction by Devastate means 4 immunities less, that's better than a doublehit.

Projection damage counts as a hit, btw, even if you have no armor/ward to project. But that's really ONLY worth it if you go first and remove the immunities every round. It's a strategy of last resort.

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Headshot : Unearthed Horrors: Obadiah, MeDeFe, Street Sweeper Arias Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Obadiah April 7th 2011, 8:40 am

This is what I've been running, but I have it more general for pick ups than a guild run. The set up is best when I'm in slot 1 or 2 to kill the immunities because of the amount of EAs:
Gear 'Unearthed' By Ezra: (59 charms)

Corrupted Fireblade x5
Hyphused Slasher x5
Strike x5
Rapier x5
Sonic Blade x5
Rogue Rapier x5
Glorious Claymore x5
Release Karma x2
Hastened Strike x5
Night Cloak x5
Glorious Blades x2
Hyphused Thruster x5
Word of Solitude x5

Obadiah
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 126
High Path or Class : Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Obadiah April 7th 2011, 8:41 am

Put in Strike because the combo helps kill the immunity as well.

Obadiah
Estiah
Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Obadiah April 7th 2011, 8:45 am

I have a group up password oobm

Obadiah
Estiah
Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Sweeper Arias April 7th 2011, 10:02 am

I finished UH so I added Semaphosphor to help. MeDeFe can take the third spot.
Street Sweeper Arias
Street Sweeper Arias
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie Feltersnatch April 7th 2011, 12:20 pm

If you guys are still having problems I can move Azazael over there, he has a ton of 2 hit charms and makes it really easy.

Howie Feltersnatch

Number of posts : 2900
High Path or Class : Berserker
Headshot : Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by MeDeFe April 7th 2011, 3:27 pm

Obadiah, you should probably take out (some of) the self-spirits, you exhausted too early. Or put in something that gives you WP.

I replaced the Quick Blades with Untie Threads in my deck, aura reduction + EA is better.

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by MeDeFe April 8th 2011, 5:58 am

Started the group "MeDeFe Party", pw: oobm

I went heavy on the double hits and put in a couple of aura reducers and EAs, whoever of you takes spot three should focus on damage.

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Obadiah April 12th 2011, 8:07 am

MeDeFe and Sema, got a group up pw is oobm.

Obadiah
Estiah
Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down