Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together.

4 posters

Go down

Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together. Empty Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together.

Post by Malaclypse February 10th 2011, 8:48 pm

I've seen a lot of comparisons drawn between the final tier classes (assassin, inquisitor, champion, etc), but none of them seem to take into account the first and second tier classes. I was wondering whether the charms they give you are still useful once you get to the third tier, for one thing. If that is the case it would seem to me that T3 v T3 comparisons are missing a significant part of the picture, since there are really two varieties of each T3 class- one for each of the two T1/T2 pairs that can lead to the T3 class in question.

Malaclypse
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 5
Headshot : Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together. Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together. Empty Re: Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together.

Post by lessigfan February 10th 2011, 10:05 pm

Especially since the latest T1/T2 class charms have some use even at higher levels. I chose Fighter > Wizard > Inq, rather than the normal Scout > Shaman, and the level 38 Scout charms and 47 Shaman charms would be far more useful to me than their Fighter/Wizard counterparts.

lessigfan
Retired General
Retired General

Number of posts : 3477
High Path or Class : Inquisitor
Headshot : Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together. 41152

Back to top Go down

Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together. Empty Re: Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together.

Post by MeDeFe February 11th 2011, 5:35 am

Even the old T2 charms can remain useful. There are situations where the Sage projection charms are extremely handy, Hatred F1 and Bitter Nourishment F3, for example. The Sage aura charms are great for LotA F4. Then again, I wish I had the Wizard AoE charms for King of No Man F3.

They don't play much of a role in PvP, though.

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 124
High Path or Class : Pyromaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyel February 11th 2011, 6:22 am

MeDeFe wrote:They don't play much of a role in PvP, though.
With 2 exceptions - wizard AOE charms are really good in sieges /the shockwave is effectively a 108 dmg charm/ even at high lvl and scouts hastened head hit is great no matter the level.

Xyel
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 269
High Path or Class : Mage
Headshot : Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together. Xyel

Back to top Go down

Post by MeDeFe February 11th 2011, 6:51 am

Yeah, but generally speaking (as I was) T2 charms don't play much of a role in PvP. Sure, there are some exceptions. Though not so much for Sages, unless you're running something that depends on the number of active auras you've got.

MeDeFe
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 124
High Path or Class : Pyromaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyel February 11th 2011, 9:55 am

other charms than these 2 + cleric infusion, which I forgot about, play absolutely zero role so its actually very important - 1 useful charm is infinitely better than 0 useful charms.

Xyel
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 269
High Path or Class : Mage
Headshot : Comparison of T1, T2, and T3 classes together. Xyel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down