Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Stats

3 posters

Go down

Max Stats Empty Max Stats

Post by lessigfan October 3rd 2010, 10:06 pm

At what point should you stop gathering a particular stat? I'm over 500 power, I haven't run into a charm that I was short on power for a while. Maybe that's because I haven't done any dungeons over level 46, so I'm just behind in charm gathering. But at some point, it'll be useless to build up more power, because no charms require it. Where is that point?

The level 50 epic charms take 604 of two stats, but I've seen some of the Kysin gear requires 624. So when is a a stat effectively topped out?

Currently, I have:
521 POWER
482 DEXTERITY
416 CONSTITUTION
307 INTELLECT [yeah I should probably work on this, but I'm only 715/900 growth, so I've got space]

lessigfan
Retired General
Retired General

Number of posts : 3477
High Path or Class : Inquisitor
Headshot : Max Stats 41152

Back to top Go down

Max Stats Empty Re: Max Stats

Post by Tabernacle October 4th 2010, 2:27 am

Looks like 663 is the highest you need to get a stat.
Frost charms have the highest stat requirements (dex) and kysin frozen estoc and tears of matar require 663 dex.

Oops, actually, looks like kysin coruscating daggers have the highest requirements with 682 dex.

Tabernacle
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 262
High Path or Class : Druid
Headshot : Max Stats Tabernacle

Back to top Go down

Post by Telamon October 6th 2010, 4:23 am

Yeah. And the l50 charms aren't really l50 stats-- they're closer to 49.5, if not 48.5, as opposed to full-on l50, just look at Noxious Injector to see how the stats were dumbed down for the l50 charms.

For Axe, Sword, etc epic charms, the secondary stat is anywhere from 507 (twinblades) to 565 (holy). Equal ones (Algorab, Acamar, Daibh) are all 604.

I know there's some equation to it, and some mentioned that full on l50 charms would be in the 700s. So, just keep that in mind for the future Smile

Telamon
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 45
Headshot : Max Stats 70409

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down