Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum change?!!?

2 posters

Go down

Forum change?!!? Empty Forum change?!!?

Post by Howie Feltersnatch September 30th 2010, 7:03 pm

I had originally type this out as a PM to lessig, but thought what the heck, i'll just post it.

How about 2 new estiah subforums. OOBM squads and OOFM squads.

Once that is done, create melee 1 melee 2 etc and keep the discussion out. Have 4 posts in the thread, one from each member of the squad, simply stating their guild gears, which they can update as needed and will be there for quick reference. If the thread is locked, can it still be edited by those who already have posts? Sticky those and then any discussions can be below. Date the posts in the title ie "melee 1 (sept. 30) shortdecks?" or something to that effect.

This really won't work as well with OOFM since the squads and gears change so much at the lower levels, but would be nice to have in place anyway.

Thoughts, comments criticisms!?!?

Howie Feltersnatch
Retired Lieutenant General
Retired Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 2900
High Path or Class : Berserker
Headshot : Estiah

Back to top Go down

Forum change?!!? Empty Re: Forum change?!!?

Post by lessigfan September 30th 2010, 10:10 pm

I just went ahead and did this. I thought it might be better to just have one subforum for squad strategies, but I can see how it would be confusing.

I also created a subforum for deck strategies, so we don't have to keep putting them all in general.

lessigfan
Retired General
Retired General

Number of posts : 3477
High Path or Class : Inquisitor
Headshot : Forum change?!!? 41152

Back to top Go down