Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All of You Interested in the Order

+60
Machiavel
B LAN T SERA
destinydemon
Abnormal Visions
TheBlessed
dagmar
aone
Seraph Absolute
Seraphiel
Sir Hitssohard
Yigh
Howlett
Pedro Penduko
Gorus the Wise
Johnny Homicide
Yiigh
iRon Heat
gandacelu
DrG House
kaox
SBDgiant
Micin
Meleagant
Artirius
Nuitari
TheAnswer
MaStur
FFister
kokapelli
Got Talak
Tara of Estia
licinius
Jesi
DaBunBun
Vaahl
Silhana
Grieg Demetrius
General Ming
Pretty Pika
Gundy
scifiassassin
Merissa
Despero
Dante Raine
dragonskin
Aquilus
Hammerstein
McCord
xalzamir
Martian Manhunter
Asgenar
PoNpieru
Jadevixen
Dr_Rick_Dagless
hermitsagemike
SinMan
Semaphor
Socrate
The Redeemer
A Nun
64 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty Re: For All of You Interested in the Order

Post by Pedro Penduko May 4th 2009, 1:45 am

1. What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?
-to innovate my path's strategies, i my self create a test character and create different paths and builds.. i learn from talking to some pro's and researching for hours from myown fight to pro's fights..

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies?
-i am willing to help at all time for whatever i can do/give..

3. What made you decide to apply?
- i decided to apply because of stories i heard frommy good friend Yvvaine Fallenstar of Freezing Monks that the monk family is kind and definetly has team work.. and by the way Mr. SupaLee talk to me, he is kind as he is smart.. i admire that unlike other pro's..

4. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
-powers?.. ithink power like Pain of Akatsuki in naruto series..
has the ability to control 6 more bodies and each has differnt skills to use and when one sees all sees..

I hope i can join the family..
thanks for reading my Application form..
-Pedro P.
Pedro Penduko
Pedro Penduko
Initiate
Initiate

Number of posts : 19
High Path or Class : Druid
Avatar URL : http://www.duels.com/pedro_penduko
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Pedro_penduko

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty Hi!

Post by Gemors May 6th 2009, 12:37 pm

1. Reading posts,asking opinions, posting problems, testing strats against successful duelists.

2. Yes. No problem. I like being helpful. Sometimes even I get to learn a few things through it Smile

3. Cause the guild is awesome! Very Happy

4. I'd go for mind control. That way, your powers is my powers!! THE WORLD IS MINE!!! MINE I TELL YOU!!! MINE!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

P.S. Thx Very Happy

Gemors

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty Re: For All of You Interested in the Order

Post by Howlett May 16th 2009, 2:47 pm

Hey everyone, I got accepted today and wanted to say hello to you.
Now, the answers to your questions four would be:

-Currently I'm reading the forums as a new member and see that for example one of my old problems; Slow, is having some discussion. So I am trying to improve my knowledge about the game as well. And don't forget, trading for the good stuff and hoping to pull a Wheel Smile

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies?
-I most certainly will, whenever I can.

-My talks with 5 Vegas and Uni, amongst others. I thought they were ok guys when i met them in chat and saw they are Monks. That made me looking for guilds around and after some work and patience, here I am!

-I already have a Superpower, but what it is I'm not telling you...
Howlett
Howlett
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Number of posts : 87
High Path or Class : Assassin
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Howlett

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty applying for guild

Post by Icelord May 23rd 2009, 9:11 pm

Currently part-time working on roar and full-time icestorming

I am always testing strategies

I have friends in OOBM and I wish to be part of the family.

Magically form cheezeburger out of thin air. Who doesn't like cheezeburger!? ^__^

Icelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yigh June 14th 2009, 4:03 am

TonglAnkhBush My secret build that I never revealed until tonight on chat. TLRS+Ankh+Cape of Eluding+Tiarax2+Slag Boots+Those Miya Knees/Belt=3k HP, 65% base dodge, and hits pretty hard. In my case, I put points into defensive power to have a higher base dodge, but some people use actions. Needless to say, its successful in a lot of cases. Mace with no dodge bonus... into successful ambush build? When swine flew! Donkey
Currently it is Apo > Its not optimal, but its still pretty strong. Also considering doing POISON STING. After ditching the dodge gear, I can get maybe 220 Precision with 2kHP and 25% dodge. Its a bit scattered, but I am counting on hits, and crits from my weapons as well as supplementary poison damage. Once I get my adventure breachers, I'll rely more heavilly on those poison stings.

Yes. I always share my OP-inions.

I wanna guild chat with you guys Crying or Very sad

Powers of superior memory. Then I could remember wat I answered the first time scratch

Thats is all. If you guys wanna have me back, I'm in the process of creating a character to ladder with and have a good ratio with. If not, I'd still like to stay on the forums Very Happy

For your gazing pleasure: TonglAnkh Smackdowns.
http://www.duels.com/fights/narrate/212305395
http://www.duels.com/fights/narrate/212306221
http://www.duels.com/fights/narrate/212306478

And yes. I have increased the girth of my alt army.
Yigh
Yigh
Retired Major General
Retired Major General

Number of posts : 1904
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Pedobear1op8m333m8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexy Eid July 24th 2009, 6:43 am

I think i know why you guys aren't taking my application seriously. I guess i should answer the 4 questions too.

Because weapon trap is OP, i figured that i should play a sin that doesn't require hitting. Therefore i use my very own special burning powder strategy with very high stamina.

I will give one hit-the-spot advice for every 10k they give me.

I wanna read the forum, process forum wasn't enough.

I already have superpower, i can fly without flying.

Sexy Eid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Hitssohard August 1st 2009, 6:32 am

1. Probably gonna drop FA for AO or defensive power, or maybe another opener (iron man is tempting)
2. Of course, naturlich, absolument
3. Cool people already in the monk family.
4. I would be known as GatewayMan, I could get high speen internet connection anywhere in the world and share it with others, BUT ONLY TO PLAY DUELS !!!!
Sir Hitssohard
Sir Hitssohard
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 115
High Path or Class : Warrior
Headshot : Sir Hitssohard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera August 26th 2009, 8:17 pm

I use my alts to come up with builds for the non OP skills everyone are using, to try and make them effective

Always willing to help

What can I say, MONKS = class act.

Time travel. Why? Easy. To go back in time to counter all those Process members' openers that kicked my a**.

Sera

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphiel August 26th 2009, 8:30 pm

Sera wrote:1. What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?

I use my alts to come up with builds for the non OP skills everyone are using, to try and make them effective

Always willing to help

What can I say, MONKS = class act.

Time travel. Why? Easy. To go back in time to counter all those Process members' openers that kicked my a**.

Thats me

Seraphiel
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 137

Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Seraphiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Absolute September 15th 2009, 4:05 pm

Hello all, glad to be here For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

Ha. It would be pretty hard to consider DW Stealth Apo/DeD/Ambush "innovative". I have a T3 and am a non-OP assassin, does that count? LOL. I'm kinda running "Sin Classic"; that's almost rare now. I am considering a Widow/Barkshield full apo, but am having a hard time rationalizing sins with shields For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Icon_lol We should be a stabby folk!

Of course, in any way I can.

Getting bugged about it persistently from peeps in-game! Also, seems like there's a higher percentage of intelligent, pleasant people here than in other guilds, and I'm getting bored enough to want to be in one For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Icon_smile

Is it weird that I NEVER think about this? Ok hmm. I guess I'd like to have super-vision, which would have to include night vision, infrared, thermal, and the ability for all those to work even on the other side of a wall or two.

Seraph Absolute
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 9
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Seraph_absolute

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty Applying

Post by Warcry September 16th 2009, 8:27 am

I am using high stamina with Ambush because Ambush is a defensive skill and my strat allows stamina to survive. This is combined with the skill fort. for that extra punch. I am also setup for different to be able use different skills therefore I can offer an element of surprise if needed

Yes of course. That is how I learned and I am very grateful for that. Besides the game is no fun if you are constantly getting beat when your starting out (I know how that feels and don't want anyone else to go through that)

EnterTheRed. Not only this but I want to be on a team and your guild's reputation surpasses excellent

The power to manipulate objects with my mind. Dear god I could play so many practical jokes on people not to mention I wouldn't have to walk to reach my tv remote anymore.

Warcry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuroni November 20th 2009, 4:23 pm

Hello everyone, hope I would have the honor to join the Monks. My answers to the 4 questions are as follows:

I'm currently using a SM/DED build, which gives me a lot of flexibility to create multiple loadouts and action sets against different builds. Coming from a Dual-Wield playing style in the past, there are a couple of challenges and strategies I have to adapt and sometimes unlearn to play as a Shield melee

Definitely. I have reasonably good experience playing as a DW and Shield sin, so I will be most willing to share my strategies with my fellow guild mates. However, I do not have much experience playing the other 3 classes, so I really look forward to learning new ideas and builds with one another in the guild. I believe that through sharing and challenging one another will everyone improve on their builds

I was recommended by msp, and the members in your guild were really awesome. I have been playing Duels for about 7 months and many of the challenging opponents I have faced were mostly from your guild.

I would like to have the power of invisibility. Although I'm quite a sociable person, sometimes I enjoy being alone while at the same time being able to observe others without them knowing Very Happy

Ryuroni

Back to top Go down

Post by aone November 26th 2009, 8:04 pm

1. Innovatting a high path that has some really OP builds is kinda (a lot) hard but ill do everything i can, also im atm trying to work on a full-apo user better than ETR what is a preety hard task as well

2. I would gladly help anybody who would ask for help, at least i would help with everything i know For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Icon_wink

3. Since i started playing Duels i always had a certain interested in becoming a monk, other friends of mine that are members of the monks told me i should try joining the family, and i'm looking for a more "active" guild,also, the monks are the best guild atm imo For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Icon_wink

4. "If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?" Probably Time and Space Control/Bending, i would be able to do almost everything imaginable with that For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Icon_cool
aone
aone
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Number of posts : 578
Headshot : teh miya freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra December 25th 2009, 2:54 am

Mainly i run test character on any of my character depending on the current metagame and come up with strategies against them. I mainly uses forge to help me with it and uses them as my main loadout optimizer. As for builds, i usually enhance the current build to be better as far as innovation in concern, it usually depends on something not majorly played or creating them from a brand new expansion.

This is a sure thing to do For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Icon_cool

I have some friends here

Time-shifting For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Icon_cool

Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by dagmar January 4th 2010, 11:49 am

i usually test builds on my alt first (anibal5) then if the build is solid enough i move to my main (dagmar) iam a BM/TT/FS iam in testing still since i been trying to keep up to the gear for it since i was out of the game for a bit long, iam always open to accept testing duels

would do my best or die trying Very Happy

nemrak asked me if i would like to apply....how could i deny xD

the power of becoming invisible (just so i could watch megan fox naked)
dagmar
dagmar
Quasi-Initiate
Quasi-Initiate

Number of posts : 48
High Path or Class : Mage
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 3009xed

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlessed January 17th 2010, 9:54 am

1. What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?Experiments, every path is kewl, you just need to uncover some of it's secrets, and knock the sh1t outa oponents. 

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their own specific strategies?Yea, sure, I can help with IP, Drain, Batllemage in general, and DeD, DW and Shielded.

3. What made you decide to apply?Well I had other plans to be honese, but none of them were acomplished, so I needed a competitive guild, and here was it!

Oooh, that´s a kewl one, well... idk if you know the guy I´m talking about, if someone watches/ed Justice League, there was a gray guy that could imitate all of the special powers that he saw, well he turned gold till the end, but that´s not the point, the point is the best power is being able to imitate other special powers, that way you can stack... Very Happy I bet this is not really according to the book, so I´ll chose another....hmmm.... I think manipulating time is the best. Smile
TheBlessed
TheBlessed
Nun-Chuck Initiate
Nun-Chuck Initiate

Number of posts : 121
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Theblessed

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty New OOFM Member

Post by Abnormal Visions January 21st 2010, 5:43 pm

Well, I already got accepted, but I'll play into the fun game here

Constantly respeccing into different openers, I get uncomfortable running the same thing for too long.

Anything possible, including items, advice (what I know,) and being a test rat

Friends + reputation. Enough said =D

uhh...i always wanted to be able to do that super jedi jump that they do in Star Wars, and somehow not get hurt from falling. That'd be pretty cool.....especially if i could move objects with it, too.

Abnormal Visions
Sir Posts-a-lot
Sir Posts-a-lot

Number of posts : 547
High Path or Class : Warrior
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Abnormal_visions

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty Greetings

Post by Danica2 February 20th 2010, 5:18 pm

I am a new member, well once my application is approved Smile
I will answer the questions nonetheless, and I will try to be as active as possible in the forums.

I constantly try some new builds but I always remain either a Mage or a Druid, However I prefer to be a Mage than a Druid. Will respect soon and will try again to come up with a viable wand build.

I already do this on a regular basis so this is nothing new for me, if you have any questions I am always willing to help.

Reputation and talking to some fellow monk members, and the guild seems to be much more active than my old guild (Notorious)

Teleport, it is the most awesome power you can think of, never be late again for a meeting Wink

Danica2

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty application

Post by Spawn March 3rd 2010, 1:54 am

1. What are you doing to try and innovate your High Path's strategies?-
Well since im usually an HP mage ill fill out the application from that point. I try to innovate my high paths strategies by useing Equipment that is fairly accessible but effecient for Hold person. I can run decent build using under 50k worth of equipment. I also run IP but not with your normal AK dagger plus MoM. I use a Mekalek instead, making my build unique

2. Will you be willing to help fellow guild members in developing their
own specific strategies? I would very much like to. I have been around for
going on 2 years now and believe that i have lots of experience that i can
contribute to other members

3. What made you decide to apply? I was in a guild but recently it has seemed to have gone inactive and when i tried to bring it back online by arranging a tourny with a rival guild i got in trouble for it so i decided it is time to move on

4. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why? Well if i had a superpower i would want it to be the ability to control who smells your farts, you could create so much chaos and hilarity if you did that

Spawn of Baba

Spawn

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty Application

Post by Gugamesh March 16th 2010, 9:21 pm

Quite honestly, I'm still learning the ways. I joined the game about 5 months ago, and until now I have been perfecting my SH/BBC/SS build in a way that i can possible counter every opener in the game. Particularly Shakes and Infernal Protection, atm. Those are the ones I am having a hard time with. Perhaps it's to soon for me to speak about innovations, especially since the game hasn't had updates in some time, for what i understand. However, I am at the moment doing a 'research' to see on which extent does speed really affect Slam probabilities, and if it's important to include the atribute in your build or not, since there's a big contradition of opinions when I try to ask more experienced players. Outside the path, I think that by being a 'fresh fish' that just arrived in the game and by marking my presence in chat pretty much everytime i am logged in I am somehow giving my contribute for the game to endure.

I already help those I can, within my possibilities. I'm always available to give advice and I been helping out some WS players that made the cross over to Duels with some epic gear to get them started.

Come on, Monks are well known out there as one of the most amazing guilds. If I ever want to be in a guild, this is the one. Until now, I wasn't aware of the possibilities a guild provides. But to have 'brothers in arms' and to be one is certainly something worth fighting for. And also, I am trying to find new ways to make the game fun.

Time-travel. I was a History student and I would like to go back to diferent civilizations to witness what really happened and not. Simple, I know. But true.

Thank you for your interest in the Order and Happy Dueling!

Gugamesh

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty application

Post by destinydemon April 21st 2010, 2:22 pm

just trying and testing really its all i can do
of course i would there would be no point in playing if im being selfish and not helping others
the fact that a friend of mine said your all really nice people and that your like a family to her and well
i like playing with people like that and i like getting to know people
4 . if you had a super power what would it be and why?
it would be to metamorphicly change my shape and appreance in to that of anything alive or not alive today because
i dislike what i am now and want to be an animal or something important in my life

Last edited by destinydemon on April 21st 2010, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about the 4th question)
destinydemon
destinydemon
Private
Private

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by B LAN T SERA June 13th 2010, 4:05 pm

i'll play Smile

fire Very Happy

if it involves fire; yes Smile

3. What made you decide to apply? i got invited Smile
i accepted cos you guys are awesome Very Happy

toss up between being able to make my own fire shield (mmm, fire), telekenesis (seriously, how cool would it be to be able to stay on your ass and get the remote, do the dishes, clean my room etc) have mad wolverine regeneration powers, or time travel to be able to find a way to do both the all former and more
B LAN T SERA
B LAN T SERA
Retired 2nd Lieutenant
Retired 2nd Lieutenant

Number of posts : 292
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 B_lan_t_sera

Back to top Go down

Post by Machiavel September 21st 2010, 11:33 am

First thing first, I'm 23 years old from France and i've been playing duels for like 9 month now.
I played 8 month as Insect Swarmer untill i mastered it (I ranked #5 in the groove of druids the only week i was laddering a lot (with no arties))
As i earned more and more gold, i lately decided to try out full apoth because i was able to buy decent stuff.
I also started an Ice Stormer because i pulled out my first artifact last week (chelea).

Anyway, i'm looking forward to replace AO in my full apoth build with Tier II Blade Furry, but i still need to find some stam legends like Razan's dueling garb.

I still have a lot of work to do to be proud of those 2 new builds though.

Well of course ! >.< but i guess it will often be the other way around since i'm relatively new to the game.

I first joined Bushido 2 month ago, but i felt like unwanted among a group of old friends and i couldn't really fit in.
They kicked me out without any notifications 2 weeks ago because of forum inactivity.
I tried to fit in at first, but they were ignoring my posts and i've been the only one with 0 votes on the 2 contests i joined in ...

So why the burning monks then ? well it came to me that they were the best of the best around here. I wanna become the best so here i am Smile

If i had a super power, i would be an artifact cloner ^^, Butcher's boteu specialized Razz
(for obvious reasons ^^)

Thanks for reading my poor english, do not hesitate to tell me if a part is not understandable.

Last edited by Machiavel on September 21st 2010, 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Machiavel
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Number of posts : 138
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Machiavelich

Back to top Go down

Post by MadGatsu December 7th 2010, 9:02 pm

Helloes Smile Im new here!

My answers to the questions:

A: My nickname comes from the anime Berserk, therefore i shall spec Berserker. My main objective is and always will be optimizing my spec the best way there is knowledge of.

A: Surely, if i have the knowledge Smile

A: Was having a hard time finding a guild so i tried my luck in the forums, and i suppose it worked Wink

A: I suppose it would be something similar to "Iron Man" Tony Starks ability to be, at the same time, ultimately intelligent, handsome, charismatic, strong and resourceful. Maybe thats asking too much though? Wink

MadGatsu
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Empty I am Mikka, hear me squeak

Post by chaas December 30th 2010, 6:16 pm

My character is a champion, fyi.

Find a way to be useful without being a kiaidonkey. Big fan of the mid-40's fist deck. Might try something with BDC and some delayed banes. Maybe a delayed bane + delayed aura deck, I haven't ironed it out yet.

I will share my knowledge with anyone who asks for help, and am more than willing to be a crash test dummy for the purpose of gear testing.

Was approached by Howifelthersnatch, had no guild at the time.

It's not really a superpower, but I'd be Megaman. Charge my robot cannon, steal power chips left and right, and foil the ambitions of devious german scientists.

chaas
Estiah
Estiah

Number of posts : 1
Headshot : For All of You Interested in the Order - Page 6 Avatar_thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum