Monk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where next?

3 posters

Go down

Where next? Empty Where next?

Post by TheJackal July 7th 2011, 8:44 am

My highest level alt ( Nosha ) is level 35 and ripping through Narkels Private Collection but where to go next? Looks like either Aleas for The Darkened Streets or Skyrift for The Underground Academy. Tips gratefully recieved...
TheJackal
TheJackal
Major General
Major General

Herenvale Nickname : Wolfsbane
Number of posts : 1577
High Path or Class : Assassin
Headshot : U.G.L.Y.

Back to top Go down

Where next? Empty Re: Where next?

Post by Howie Feltersnatch July 7th 2011, 1:22 pm

You can do aleas for darkened streets and cornered or go to skyrift for underground academy.
Plan on spending alot of time in skyrift, you can craft 5 willpower weapons and they hyphused weapons, both of which are very useful well into your upper 40s.

Now is also a good time to make sure you are on track to have all of the requirements done or in progress for you T3 class.

Howie Feltersnatch
Retired Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 2900
High Path or Class : Berserker
Headshot : Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by lessigfan July 7th 2011, 5:31 pm

+1 to howie. Darkened streets has some handy EAs, and a few you'll use well into 40s, but nothing you can't live without. The will & cpb charms from underground academy are indispensable.

And like howie said, start thinking about class requirements. Some classes require skills you can only acquire through jobs in certain cities, which are a pain in the neck.

By the time you get to level 40, ideally you should be all set to pick T3 class, have tons of gold, and have all the marks you need for level 40 & 41 class charms. You'll be level 41 before you know it.

lessigfan
Retired General
Retired General

Number of posts : 3477
High Path or Class : Inquisitor
Headshot : Where next? 41152

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJackal July 8th 2011, 7:10 am

On track with the requirements, just catching up with skills I havent finished ( weapon skills mainly ) Trying to rebuild him to a certain extent as Power was my dump and he's gonna be an assassin.... My first character ok, wont be as much work as Busterbros lol
TheJackal
TheJackal
Major General
Major General

Herenvale Nickname : Wolfsbane
Number of posts : 1577
High Path or Class : Assassin
Headshot : U.G.L.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie Feltersnatch July 8th 2011, 8:12 am

It does seem to be more work farming a upper level guy up than starting with a lower one.

Don't forget about the special elixirs in the class shop, you might want to think about those to get dex and intel into the mid 600s. If you do that you can also actually have a dump stat if you choose one or the other, or you can just lower both pow and const.

Howie Feltersnatch

Number of posts : 2900
High Path or Class : Berserker
Headshot : Estiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: